There will be all measures taken to ensure:
- Chazon Ministries funds and support structures are only to be utilized on projects that will (or have been) deeply and positively impacting God’s kingdom in direct and measurable ways. Chazon Ministries project support is not to be used for private, commercial or governmental projects that are not 100% Christ-based.
- Chazon Ministries will commit to establishing the success of any supported project by providing on-demand intellectual, management, prayer or other support required by the ministry.
- All supported projects and parties must allow Chazon Ministries to facilitate their success in the ways Chazon Ministries deems appropriate
- Chazon Ministries will not personally take a main ownership or management role within a ministry it supports. The main goal of Chazon Ministries is not to take over ministries, but to facilitate them to further the work of Christ’s kingdom. Chazon Ministries can operate in a manner that it benefits (financially or otherwise) from the projects supported, but Chazon Ministries will not acquire any ministry in its actions. This decision is made so that Chazon Ministries’ core mission will not become diluted over time. Specific financial terms and partial ownership details can be outlined prior to project support as a gratification for the services rendered by Chazon Ministries. These funds will then be utilized to further Chazon Ministries’ mission with other projects and ministries. Chazon Ministries management teams can work directly with and within supported ministries of Chazon Ministries as long as their involvement does not complicate the successful operation and decision-making capabilities of Chazon Ministries as a whole.
- Chazon Ministries project funding and support will not be utilized for unilateral personal gain of any party, internal or external and Chazon Ministries will only act in ways that are congruent to the definition of Love in 1st Corinthians 13:4-8. Through this action, Chazon Ministries offers to harm no individual or ministry through the actions granted by members of the Round Table or decisions made through the Round Table.
- No matter what project decisions are made through the year, Chazon Ministries’ principal fund must grow at a rate of no less than 10% per annum. The principal funds of Chazon Ministries will never be accessed or reduced by any party and all projects assumed by Chazon Ministries must not risk the financial or credible viability and sustainability of Chazon Ministries.