Personal Pledge of Round Table members:
To align ourselves to the movements of God, passionately chasing after Him, and following His authority, leadership, protection, and guidance in every way; we will utilize the funds and talents presented to us only to further the kingdom and Christ’s work in our nation and our world.Round Table Covenant:
All parties seated at the Round Table must agree to this covenant:
- To commit to living a life of dedication to our Lord Jesus Christ and by His word, wilfully deciding to steer clear from sin and any acts of the enemy that may disrupt their personal walk; and to conduct themselves with one another and toward all ministries and individuals within their circle of influence following the guidelines set forth in 1st Corinthians 13:4-8 and its definition of love.
- To personally maintain relationships of accountability with strong and Godly Christians outside of the influence of the Round Table.
- To ensure all Round Table decisions lead to the furtherment of God’s kingdom and to ensure all Round Table decisions do not damage the long term sustainability or viability of Chazon Ministries in any manner.
- To conduct themselves in a selfless manner wilfully excluding their involvement or sanction in situations of corrupt personal political gain, gossip, slander, or any actions that could be considered damaging to themselves, members of the Round Table, or any individual within their circle of influence or community.
- To ensure their personal Christian beliefs do not inhibit relationships within Chazon Ministries, members at the Round Table, or clients of Chazon Ministries. Personal Christian beliefs must not inhibit the decision-making abilities of Chazon Ministries or any partner within the ministry. By understanding, we all come from different Christian walks and might have differences in perspective when it comes to our Christian walk, any minor differences or personal opinions must not be allowed to cripple the Chazon Ministries in any way.
- To resolve any conflicts within Chazon Ministries, the Round Table and within their circle of influence according to the guidelines set forth by Matthew 18:15-17. Each member must also be willing to accept the guidance of their mentors or other spiritual leaders appointed by them in their lives. The outline for conflict resolution within Chazon Ministries strictly follows the guideline set out by Matthew 18:15-17. Gossip, slander or conspiring in any way is not permitted within Chazon Ministries.
- To ensure that Chazon Ministries is never abused or used for personal, organizational, political or financial gain and to pass on the core values of Chazon Ministries to future generations of Round Table members. Every member commits to playing an active role in ensuring Chazon Ministries stays founded only upon the word of God and directed His manifest presence, guidance, and leadership. Each member commits to ensuring the direction Chazon Ministries does not deviate from its original core mission and vision for any reason.
- To ensure Chazon Ministries stays open to all applicant types without discrimination. Every member will ensure that each applicant’s request will be accepted or denied based only upon:
No personal tie or political connection will be permitted to sway the decision-making capabilities of the Round Table or inhibit the performance of Chazon Ministries and the Round Table.
- The merits of the applicant’s ministry, vision, direction, capabilities or other criteria set forth by the Round Table quorum.
- Prayerful consideration and leadership of God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- The same criteria utilized for every other applicant.
- To earnestly make an attempt to attend all planned Chazon Ministries meetings and while in attendance (or performing any duty with Chazon Ministries), consciously decide to follow the direction of our Lord Jesus Christ above all desires of the flesh. Chazon Ministries meetings should never become “business as usual” but always remain founded in a spirit of reverence and obedience. It is our approach to Round Table meetings that will spiritually set us apart from other “board type” meetings and ensure our sensitivity and obedience to the spirit of God is kept at all times.
- To ensure Chazon Ministries is will never become overburdened by new projects or demands that might require their skills. It is better to do few projects well than many projects poorly.
- To take a direct role (as management or in-person) within the projects they assume as a Round Table member and to ensure the completion of the work they commit to within the timelines they set. Round Table members should never become separated from the projects they agree to assume. Round Table members play a role of not only to making decisions, but also actively involving themselves in decisions they make. By staying firm to this model, we will ensure Round Table decisions, discussions and directions never become distanced from the actual projects and lives they impact. By working with this “flat” model, Chazon Ministries and Round Table members will ensure their ability to stay relevant to the work they support and stay readily and quickly adaptable to our world and projects as change around us. All round table members are required to have an intimate knowledge of each project Chazon Ministries assumes to the level in which they must be involved.
- To hold in confidence all information, discussions or decisions made by the Round Table members at Chazon Ministries meetings. Any communicated information, materials, client information or other Chazon Ministries related data will be held in the strictest of privacy using at least the same degree of care the receiving party employs with respect to their own confidential information. All communication, correspondence, client information or any other project data will always be assumed to be classified confidential unless mutually agreed upon by the Round Table quorum.
- To renew this contract on an annual base when choosing to remain at the Round Table for a term longer period than one year and give at least 90 days notice if reducing their position to being no longer an active part of the Round Table.
- To ensure every new Round Table member is accepted or rejected only by their spiritual calling, personal walk, skill sets and ability to fall in line with the mission and vision of Chazon Ministries.
The purpose of Intercessors, Clergy and all members within Chazon Ministries is not only to provide support for the projects Chazon Ministries chooses to assume but also to support, enlighten and encourage Chazon Ministries and Round Table members as a whole. If any Round Table or Chazon Ministries member finds a personal requirement for prayer, counseling or support in any other way, they should please feel free to utilize the talents shared by the Chazon Ministries ministry staff and Round Table members. Through our mutual guidance and support, we will all benefit from talents around the Round Table and deepen relationships found within the ministry. We are family, and we are here to support each other however we can. By supporting each other we remain strong; when we are strong, our ministry is strong and through our ministry, others are richly blessed. Thank you for reading this document and possibly participating at Chazon Ministries' Round Table.